Personal Data Processing Information pursuant to articles 13-14 Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This information is drawn up in compliance with article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “EU Regulation”) concerning protection of natural persons with regard to personal data. This page describes the management methods used with regard to processing of the personal data of users who consult our website by sending in specific requests or merely by consulting the content on its pages or who sign up for our newsletter service. This information applies exclusively to email communications received from the email address email@example.com and not to other websites consulted by the user via external links. BIBIGI srl informs users that treatment of their personal data will be governed by the principles of licitness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purposes and storage, data minimisation, exactness, integrity and privacy. Their personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the relative legislative provisions in force and privacy obligations therein.
The Data controller of the users’ personal data is BIBIGI srl , with registered headquarters in San Salvatore Monferrato (AL), Via del Pratone 10, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +39 0131 237012, VAT no. 00559330063.
THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
“Personal Data” is understood to mean any information regarding a natural person either identified or identifiable with particular reference to an identifier such as name, ID number, location data, an online name or one that identifies one or more characteristic elements of a physical, physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
We process the following Personal Data gathered by this Website:
a) Browsing data
As part of their normal functioning, the apps that guarantee our Website works correctly, collect several data (whose transmission is implicit when using internet communication protocols), however not directly associated to users. The data collected may also include, by way of an example, IP address, names of domains and type of browser on the computers used to connect to our Website, time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computing environment used by the user. These data, collected only for the purpose of calculating Website usage statistics and for monitoring its correct functioning, do not, however, permit tracing of the user’s identity and must therefore be considered anonymous. These data could be used for checking responsibility in the event of IT crimes perpetrated against the Website:
b) Data provided voluntarily by the user
The non-obligatory, explicit, voluntary sending of personal data–by filling in forms or by email–means that the sender’s email address is subsequently and necessarily acquired, together with any other data included in the message–in order to reply to the request and to guarantee proper management of the portal.
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
Processing linked to the web services on this site takes place in the above-mentioned BIBIGI srl offices and is the responsibility solely of the company’s staff authorised to carry out processing. If necessary, data linked to the newsletter service may be processed by personnel in charge of technological site maintenance.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data are processed with electronic tools for as long as it takes to achieve the purposes for which they were collected; by way of example, BIBIGI srl will process Personal Data for the newsletter service until the user cancels their subscription. Without prejudice to the above, BIBIGI srl will process users’ Personal Data for as long as the professional is obliged to store the data for tax or other purposes pursuant to laws or regulations.
Specific security measures are followed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
NON-OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
No data are communicated or disclosed other than to carry out the service requested.
The hosting service provider (Register) may potentially have access to the data exclusively for technical reasons of necessity and urgency that call for intervention to avoid compromising functions and safety. Browsing data are not disclosed or communicated to third parties.
CATEGORIES OF PARTIES TO WHOM DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The Personal Data for the purposes indicated may be communicated to:
- parties responsible for providing the services offered by the Website, including, by way of an example, the sending of emails and analysis of Website functioning who typically act as processing supervisors
- persons authorised by BIBIGI srl responsible for Personal Data processing who are bound by confidentiality or have sufficient duty of confidentiality (e.g. employees and collaborators); (a. and b. are collectively “Recipients”);
- banks and insurance companies providing services for the above-mentioned purposes;
- third parties who process the data in compliance with specific legal obligations;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for legal and contractual obligations.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The data subject can exercise their rights as per articles 15-21 of the EU Regulation, namely:
- right of access to their personal data and all relative information; amendment of incorrect data or integration of incomplete data; cancellation of personal data relative to themselves; limitation of processing of their personal data;
- request and obtain their personal data in an organised format legible on an automatic device, also for communicating said data to another data controller (so-called right to personal data portability);
- at any time refuse processing of their personal data due to particular personal situation;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the hypothesis whereby the processing is based on their consent for one or more specific purposes and regards common personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example, data that reveal their racial origins, political opinions, religious beliefs, health or sex life). Processing based on consent and carried out prior to withdrawal of the same however remains licit.
Requests must be sent by email to email@example.com
COMPLAINING TO THE DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISORY BODY
Users can complain to the Data Protection Supervisory Body, which can be contacted at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Users can however refuse their consent to the use of different cookies. They will still be able to browse our Website but, as certain functions will no longer active, problems may occur in other situations, such as when using e-commerce sites.
The different kinds of cookies can be disabled by selecting the appropriate setting in the browser, which allows the user to refuse them or cancel them at the end of each session. Below are links with instructions on how to disable cookies for the most widely used browsers.